PDA

View Full Version : [NeoTokyo.no] Neo Tokyo Japan Trip to Winter Comiket 2008!

Japani
30th August 2008, 15:00
NeoTokyo-blog writes:
The trip to Tokyo in the summer was such a success we have decided to make another this winter! This time we plan going to Comiket 75 which will take place from the 28th December and goes on until the 30th for a total of 3 days! This is the biggest Festival of it’s kind in [...]
Read more on NeoTokyo.no (http://www.neo-tokyo.no/blog/?p=440)

Skrubb
1st September 2008, 05:34
Hmm, sounds fun, but there is so much happening that i dont know if i have time or can afford it.
Is there a time limit on this one, like the trip before?.
Then again, i have never been to Japan and if i also had experienced Comiket that woud be really something to tell friends and family about when im back home again.

Have to consider this really hard.

jansamurai
1st September 2008, 13:00
Hi Skrubb!

Thanks for your interest in our Winter Comiket trip!

It would be best if you can tell us as soon as possible or not by the end of this month.
The more people join the sooner can we make better arrangements for you guys and keep the price down.;)

We look forward to seeing you on the trip!

MvH

Tyblazitar
1st September 2008, 13:03
I am also seriously considering this, it would be awesome. I will have to review my finances and other participants, but I am definitely interested. A price estimate would be helpful, though.

Dhomochevsky
1st September 2008, 13:42
I am quite interested as well, and as Tyblazitar already said a price estimate would be nice. so I know how much i need to slave at work.

marlee
1st September 2008, 16:33
I agree. I'm awfully tempted, I just don't want to say I'm coming if I know I can't afford it :)

jansamurai
4th September 2008, 13:10
The prices are now out :)

It will be Kr18500~

The ticket prices for this period are higher than that of what it was in the Summer, so that is why it is a little higher in price.

If you sign up now you will get to go on the trip for this price, but the later that you sign up the higher the chance that the ticket will become higher.

Thats why it has ~ at the end.

Shippuuden-08
5th September 2008, 17:24
Damn, I wouldn't call that cheap. Aw..

Shinke
5th September 2008, 20:13
meh... You really enjoy taking my money, don't you?
I'm gonna try to save up enough cash to take the trip again.
Can't let the people in Tokyo forget all about me, after all :P

Manji
5th September 2008, 23:29
Sign me up!
Looking forward to this trip(:

okami
5th September 2008, 23:36
I'm really interested in this! I'll have to check around a bit, but if things go as planned, I'm in! And if I'm in, I'm bringing a friend n_n)

Friera
7th September 2008, 11:02
I'd wanted to go to Japan with NeoTokyo for a while now, but the price is to high I think. At least for only so few days... I'll consider it for now.

Is there anyone who would like to stay longer there?

Stelgim
7th September 2008, 17:57
came a bit sudden, used 15,000 last month in 3 days so if I knew it I would have saved it, hehe..

And it doesn't seem like I will get a high payment this month as I have barely gotten any work.. I will see if I can get money in time and reply.

and I would love to stay longer, but that depends on my money of course :ermm:

Tobby
7th September 2008, 18:14
I'd wanted to go to Japan with NeoTokyo for a while now, but the price is to high I think. At least for only so few days... I'll consider it for now.

Same here...

Linktwo
7th September 2008, 18:55
I'm still a minor, cant do much about that ;)

Darkfrog
7th September 2008, 20:18
I have done some calculations, and i can acctually save up enough cash for this trip. The only problem i have is vacation time, seeing as i spent most of it on the summer trip too Japan. I am going too have to talk with my boss first, but if i get his okay, i am in!

Will it be same hotell?

jansamurai
7th September 2008, 20:44
Yes, I do know it's only a few days and it's a little bit more pricer. :ermm:
This is due to the fact that it is in high season compared to the first trip.

But this time we get to go to the Comiket 75, which is the biggest convention of it's kind, allot will happen there :)
And spending New Years in Japan should be something to remember.

And yes darkfrog, the chances are very high that it will be the Ark hotel again!;)
Will be great to see you on the trip again. :p

skillpaddehue
7th September 2008, 22:28
aaaw^^, this is so great!
My boyfriend said almost a yes, but we have to talk about it first o___o

We're kind of in^^, if our bosses will lett us then.. :dangopocky:

Edit: We are joining the trip too Japan:sorcerer:

okami
8th September 2008, 22:33
I'm off the list! Things changed a bit, so I'm still going to Japan around the same time, but on a private trip.

Skrubb
9th September 2008, 06:09
Ouch, the price was indeed a little high.
I can save up around 5000-6000 on a short notice, but i dont think i can make it when its 18500 and i also want to go Desucon, and some other stuff.

Well, i still have some time, but dont count me in if i dont confirm it by the end of the month.

Darkfrog
9th September 2008, 18:34
God dammit, i only have one more week of vacation time left. Guess ill miss out on this one :(
I really wanted to go too comiket! Ah well. Have fun those of you that are going. If the trip is as good as the summer one you will have the time of your life!

skillpaddehue
10th September 2008, 00:01
so.. where do we sign up? :innocent:

jansamurai
10th September 2008, 09:57
skillpaddehue>
I have sent you a Private Message about the signing up ;)
Check the right top corner of this page. :)

darkfrog>
Oh bummer,you ain't coming? Doesn't New Years count as a public holiday?:confused:
Well anyways I will goto the Yakiniku place for ya then. ;)

Darkfrog
10th September 2008, 18:41
New year counts a holiday, but as i understand it, if i take a weeks vacation, and new years eve accurs during my vacation, it will not extend the time. I will still only have one week. That means i have to be back too work on manday the 5th, which is too risky considering what happend on the way home last time :P

GAH! Yakiniku! Anago! Gyosa! Blue Mountain Blend cofee... How i miss thee. These alone are more than good enough reason to join the trip. And yes, you need to eat for me as well at the Yakiniku place! If god ever were to appear on the earth in the form of a resturant, he would be that place for sure.

Anyway, i wont troll up your thread anymore. Have fun guys ^^

marilla
10th September 2008, 18:48
Should be possible to take the vacation day-by-day? No?

Arigato
12th September 2008, 08:55
If I can get time off at work, I'm really interested. If there's a deadline for joining the trip at this price, I can possibly get an answer from work already now.

jansamurai
13th September 2008, 13:58
We have set a dead line for the end of this month so it would be great if you can tell us by then. ;)

jansamurai
13th September 2008, 14:06
Hi skillpaddehue,

I've sent you an PM please take a look ;)

jansamurai
24th September 2008, 16:47
Hi everyone!

We need more members!!

If we can't get any more members by the end of this month we may not have a Japan trip!

So please if you are planning to go please contact us, or if you know somebody that wants to sign up but hasn't yet please tell them to contact us at this moment!

Thank you for your co-operation ;)

Murasakyoru
27th September 2008, 13:54
I really want to join! :)
I have the time and I have the money... The only I need is to make sure that my mom doesn't freak out if I goes. I have never been so far away home before, so I guess it's no wonder she gets a little panic about the whole ting.
So I guess I have to ask, will you take care of everyone, from the moment we all flies out of Norway, to Japan and then to we are safe back home?

ask
30th September 2008, 10:28
I'm really confused right now, will there be a trip or not?

Darkfrog: to bad you can't go this time, I was hoping to see some familiar faces..

and now it isn't really sure if there will be a trip..

That really sucks..

jansamurai: even if we can't go this time I hope you will try again later. You know I want to go no mater what so there's at least 1 person on the list :P

Christian
30th September 2008, 12:38
Hey I've been quite little on these forums before ^^ but I'm interested in this trip so just wondering where I sign up? :)

ask
30th September 2008, 16:08
Just send a private message to jansamurai and he'll fiks everything...

PS. If I'm not mistaken this is the last day to sign on.. But I'm not sure..

skillpaddehue
1st October 2008, 08:50
soo... no trip? :beskjed: