PDA

View Full Version : Etna figurine

Krisbam
19th February 2008, 00:14
I've been looking for this Etna figurine (by Max Factory, sculpted by Bubba) for a while now with no success, and although I keep seeing pictures of it I never find a place that sells it.
The Max Factory figurines are always of amazing quality, I recently got their Pakira (Magical Pokan) figurine and it's awesome, so if the Etna figurine is anything like it I almost HAVE to buy it :V

There are also other figurines I'd love to get my hands on, from series like Shakugan no Shana, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Rozen Maiden and everything else that's cute and/or gothic lolita, but I don't really have any specific requests from those (yet?).

I'm also wondering how much you usually price these figurines, since they tend to be quite expensive. I guess I should be happy if you could even get it for me though!

Aaaaaand here's an image of the Etna figurine I'm looking for.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9675/4712zi1.jpg

Edit: Oh, and I just remembered another thing I was wondering about. Music from Yousei Teikoku and/or Ali Project. I'm interested in everything from them, and wouldn't hesitate to buy it if you can get it :3

Krisbam
19th February 2008, 22:20
Got some more questions concerning figurines~

I've recently taken an interest in a few 'He Is My Master' figurines, and I was wondering if you could get ahold of these (and of course, to what price..)
The figurines are the following

Sawatari Izumi figurine, 1/8 scale officially licensed and made by Toy's Planning Japan

Kurauchi Anna, Sawatari Izumi and Sawatari Mitsuki figurines, 1/6 scale officially licensed and made by Clayz

If you need pictures or links I could get that too, just tell me.

(I'm going to end up broke, living on the streets. Figurines are taking over my life graarrgh :V)

jansamurai
25th February 2008, 13:34
Hi Krisbam

Here are some estimated prices on those figures you wanted

Etna Kr649,-(rare)

>Sawatari Izumi figurine, 1/8 scale officially licensed and made by Toy's Planning Japan
Kr429,-
Also have set of 3 here Kurauchi Anna, Sawatari Izumi and Sawatari Mitsuki
Set price Kr 924,-
http://www.dwimg.com/files/8f99yq3zwrur3vu01neq_thumb.jpg (http://www.dwimg.com/viewer.php?file=8f99yq3zwrur3vu01neq.jpg)

>Kurauchi Anna, Sawatari Izumi and Sawatari Mitsuki figurines, 1/6 scale officially licensed and made by Clayz

Sawatari Mitsuki Kr 449,-
Sawatari Izumi?Kr,-399,-
Kurauchi Anna Not in Stock

MvH
Jan

*****-10% SALE ON RETAIL PRODUCTS THROUGH OUT FEBRUARY!!!*****

Krisbam
26th February 2008, 12:46
That Etna figurine is quite expensive indeed, but I guess that is to be expected.
I'll think about it for a bit, since it's a lot of money.

Very interested, though.

Darkfrog
11th March 2008, 10:26
The Max Factory Etna is pretty awsome. The one that is already in the store is also cool, but the Max Factory one is better, and is worth 650,- easy! I thought i would see if i could find it when i go to Japan, but since its rare i might drop it and rather buy it from NT if you guys can get your hands on it.

So how many Max Factory Etna figures can you get your hands on? If you can only get one i would feel bad if i snatched it before Krisbam, lol :D